Recruitment and Onboarding Advanced Program
Recruit, Select, and Integrate the Right People Using Your Company’s Values
29th January 2024 – 21st June 2024
Nowadays, candidates’ decision to accept or reject a new job goes beyond simply considering the job description and the offer they receive.
They also take into account how they felt during the recruitment process and their perception of the future collaboration with colleagues and of the work environment. Both organizations and employees are increasingly mindful of the organizational culture and of the alignment between personal values and organizational values.
In recent years, the focus in recruitment has shifted from a “technical” perspective, based solely on competencies and experience, to a “soft” approach that considers values and behaviors. As a result, the recruiter plays a crucial role in finding the right fit between the candidate and the organization. Additionally, recruiters act as ambassadors of the organization’s image in the market, shaping the candidate’s experiences throughout the recruitment process.
However, a successful recruitment process does not end once the candidate starts working on their first day. The onboarding process and how the new employee is integrated into the organization are equally important factors that contribute to their success within the company.
About the Program
This is a complete program of experiential learning, where the participants will be provided with the necessary techniques and tools and will then be supported to implement the process from beginning to end in their organizations. We will go together through the stages of identifying how we can use the organization’s values in the recruitment process (from defining the job and creating the recruitment announcement to carrying out the interview and making the hiring decision) and how we can organize the onboarding process in order to ensure an early fit between the new employee and the organization. This will further result in delivering performance earlier and a higher probability of staying in the company.
This program is for you if:
- You are involved in the recruitment and selection processes in your organization
- You are interested in improving your interviewing skills so as to better identify how fit is a candidate with the organization’s values
- You are interested to create or improve an existing recruitment procedure
- You are interested to ensure a better integration of the new employees in the organization
- You are interested in creating or improving an existing onboarding procedure
The program entails a rigorous and demanding curriculum that will consistently captivate your attention. Throughout your participation, you will benefit of:
- Translate the organization’s values into observable behaviours
- Define the candidates’ profiles and create the announcements for your vacant positions in accordance with the organization’s values
- Carry on the recruitment interviews with a specific emphasis on assessing candidates’ values and behaviors.
- Take the decision to hire or short-list according to the candidates’ values and behaviors
- Implement an onboarding process that leads to a successful integration of the hired candidates
What will happen at the end of the program?
By the completion of this program, you will have successfully executed a project within your organization focused on recruitment and onboarding for 1 to 3 vacant positions that you are currently managing.
In addition to your peers, you will have the privilege of being accompanied on this journey by two experienced lecturers from EdAlt Institute.
Cristina Băcilă and Andreea Nate, both renowned HR professionals with backgrounds in various fields of activity, possess an extensive experience in training, coaching, and mentoring. Their guidance and unwavering support will lead you on your way to excellence, as you embark on this transformative educational journey.
At EdAlt Institute, the enrollment process is designed to be seamless and efficient. Here’s how it works:
- Select your preferred investment plan and complete the registration form.
- Our team will promptly reach out to you to schedule an interview, where you will have the opportunity to meet and interact with the program’s esteemed lecturers.
- Following the interview, we will promptly communicate the outcome to you.
- Once you have received confirmation of your acceptance into the program, you can proceed with making the payment in accordance with your chosen investment plan.
- With your enrollment secured, you will embark on an exciting development journey alongside your colleagues within the program group.
It’s not a program for everyone, and we’re not afraid to say it!
So we have a very clear set of criteria that guide us in choosing participants because we want to give you maximum value through every aspect of the program.
The admissions interview is the tool by which we make sure that happens! It’s not a one-way process, it serves you as well to confirm if you resonate with everything this program means and implies. And that is precisely why it is important that at the end of it we feel on both sides that it will be a collaboration aimed at success before we decide to move on.
Registrations: 15th of June 2023 to 21st of January 2024
Interviews: September 2023 -January 2024
2 live workshops of 2 days each ( 9.00-18.00 GMT+2)
- 29th and 30th of January 2024
- 7th and 8th of March 2024
Sessions assisted by practice: Every Wednesday evening from 18:00 to 21:00 (GMT+2), till the 12th of June 2024. Except for holidays.
07.02.2024, 21.02.2024, 28.02.2024, 13.03.2024, 20.03.2024, 27.03.2024, 03.04.2024, 10.04.2024, 17.04.2024, 08.05.2024, 15.05.2024, 22.05.2024, 05.06.2024, 12.06.2024
One-to-One practice sessions: Mutually agreed
Graduation exam and celebration event: 21st of June 2024 from 9:00 to 22:00
Language of the program:
The program will be delivered in Romanian.
Live workshops will take place in Cluj-Napoca, as well as the graduation exam and celebration event.